Thursday, September 15, 2011

Top Ten

My Top Ten Memories during those nine months before we were married

10.  Hanging out and Fondue Cooking together. Fondue cooking helped me to look like a pretty good cook.

9.   Working at the Haunted Mansion in the Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World. When working at the Haunted Mansion you are not allowed to smile. One night I did my job to good because someone came up to me and told his friends "Look at the dummy" and hauled off and punched me in the mouth because he didn't think I was real. It was so worth the look on his face when my mouth started bleeding and I started crying.

8.   Being in a car accident with Guy. It was all my fault. Guy was in his car and I was following in my moms car. It was the day after we got engaged. While sitting at a red light I remembered I still had a picture of an old boyfriend in my wallet. No better time than the present to take care of that. So while my head was down I thought the light turned green but it didn't and I crashed into Guy. All ended good. Small dent to his car and no damage to my moms tank. Just a fat lip when I hit the steering wheel but I was in good hands. Guy was a paramedic with the Orlando Fire Department. REALLY What was I thinking?

7.   Being Head Majorette my senior year of high school. I had been baton twirling since I was in the 5th grade. I was so happy Guy got to see me being a majorette with the band at a football game.

6.   Guy bought me a CAR. It was a 510 Datson.  I don't know much about cars but I loved it!! I thought his car was a Porsche.  It was really a Datson 240Z

5.   Saying YES to the Dress.  Enough Said!!!!

4.   Learning to shoot and going quail hunting with Guy and his brother. I found out I like to hunt quail and I think I was kinda good at it. At least that's how I remember it.

3.   Graduation

2.   Our First Date. I was so nervous. I was 18 and Guy was 23. He took me to this fancy restaurant called the Bodega. I ordered Lobster. I was so scared that when I pulled the lobster out of the shell it was going to fly across the room. I was trying to act  more grown up. After dinner we went walking in a park in downtown Orlando.

1.   Getting ENGAGED!   At the same park we went on our first date <3

No comments:

Post a Comment