Thursday, September 8, 2011

The Next Nine Months





Nine months after we met we were married on October 11, 1975. It's not what you might be thinking. In those nine months I got engaged (Valentines Day 1975), we met the families (I met his mom,dad and 2 younger brothers and he met my mom and dad and I have no brothers or sisters), got a job (Walt Disney World), graduated from high school, planned a wedding, got my first car (510 Datsun) and searched for our new home we would live in after married. When meeting his family I found out that his brother was dating a girl that I knew. She would talk about her boyfriend which is now my brother-in-law. We spent a lot of time with them. I finally had a brother and a sister that I never had before. I was enjoying every moment of my life. All of my free time was spent with my Guy. Because of his work schedule we could spend a lot of time together. Guy was a Fireman and Paramedic with the Orlando Fire Department. He worked 24 on and 48 off. And I was allowed to visit him at the station when he was working. I truly felt like Cinderella and he was my Prince in a orange 240Z which I thought was a Porsche. I loved the way I felt when I was with him. I was so excited to get married!
To be continued and "In Retrospect" we'll talk again soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment